DEVILS DEN TRAIL 1/2 MARATHON, 10K, 5K & 20K RELAY
Time & Location
About the event
Join the WOLF PACK for this mixed terrain 1/2 Marathon & 10K in Devil's Den State Park! An Arkansas icon, this special place is nestled in Lee Creek Valley with unique characteristics such as rock formations and caverns. The park’s hiking, backpacking, mountain bike, and horseback riding trails lead to the surrounding Ozark National Forest.
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online.
- 1/2 Marathon: One water station and one full aid station with hydration, snacks, and Hammer Nutrition products
- 10K: One water station
- 1/2 Marathon, 10 & 5K start at 10AM
- No cutoff time: Walkers welcome (All races)
- Mixed terrain-trails, bike path, pavement, gravel roads
- Elevation gain/loss: 10K 900 Feet, 1/2 Marathon 1500 Feet
- Course is marked
- Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Registration includes a code to order your Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
- Packet pickup Sunday morning, no Saturday night packet pick up
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 12pm the following day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED).
- 9:00AM Coffee is on! Coffee with Bullet Proof MCT (optional) and all the trimmings! PG tips black tea also available
- 9:00-8:45AM: Packet pickup at trailhead
- 9:45AM: Pre-race meeting
- 10AM: 1/2 Marathon, 10 & 5K start (Timed by Webscorer)
- Camping and lodging available at Devil's Den State Park
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM DEVIL'S DEN STATE PARK