OHIO STATE PARKS CHALLENGE!
Time & Location
About the event
Join us for the Ohio State Parks Hybrid Challenge! Run a 5K in five State Parks of your choice between April 1 and April 30.
This event is an annual month-long challenge to complete five 5K trail runs in five Ohio State Parks. You’ll discover new trails, see new places, find motivation, and compete with and meet a fun community of Ohio runners!
All participants will receive a custom Ohio State Parks Challenge running shirt ($30 retail value), finishers medal, 20% discount on an in-person event and entry into multiple prize drawings.
The process is easy:
- Register for the event
- Join the Wolf Pack Membership
- Join our Strava group (this just takes a few clicks)
- Plan your routes (or use our suggested routes)
- Wait until 12:01am on April 1st
- Run five 5K trail runs in five Ohio State Parks of your choice before 11:59pm on April 30
- Post your Strava file (screenshot works) and a fun photo (for each 5K) on the membership site
- Follow the leader board and watch the membership site for updates, discounts, prizes and fun announcements!
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED).